In the 2012 my goals are simple but so important!
I am starting the year off with the commitment to myself and family to:
- Do a better job planning meals and eating at home more
- Finish the bible reading plans that I start. Whether it be a daily devotional, a chapter or even a passage, I will invest daily in His word.
- Spend less time watching reality TV.
- Walk the dogs daily. We both need the fresh air.
- Turn off the electronics after 8:30p. For some that might not be a big deal, but I realize I spend too much time on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Instead, I need to wind down each evening with a good book and bath.
- Focus on my life verse DAILY -- Romans 12:9-13
So with that said, I begin with my planned dinner meals for the week....
Black Eye Peas
Mexican Skillet Cornbread
Carnitas Tacos (Crockin Girls)
Creamy Chicken Casserole (Southern Living Easy Weeknight Favorites)
Mandarin Orange & Lettuce Salad
Baked Potatoes (loaded with broccoli & cheese and/or butter, cheese, sour cream, bacon)
Homestyle Mac & Cheese (Kraft)
Buttered Green Beans (Southern Living Easy Weeknight Favorites)
White Bean Chili